Storytelling & Writing For Internal Communications
Storytelling has become a popular buzz word in recent years.
But once you have gathered a sea of content, how do you craft stories that will have a real cultural and business impact on your organization?
During this virtual event, you’ll hear from corporate communications professionals who will show you how to:
- Uncover stories that will help you achieve your cultural and business goals
- Craft bite-sized content to get people’s attention
- Build an authentic storytelling guide for your organization
- Learn to question and accept that it doesn’t have to be perfect to be amazing
- Discover the power of personal perspective to make it real
- Dive deep into the needs of multiple workforce generations to craft communications that address all your employees
- Evaluate the best channel and medium based on the story
- Adapt and improve your storytelling and writing skills based on evolving cultural norms and employee feedback
- And so much more!
Benefits of the 3-Day All-Access Pass
Maximize your time by signing up for our Pre-Conference Workshops on Tuesday, September 27.
The interactive, small group workshops, led by thought leaders and storytelling experts will prepare you for the 2-day conference, provide you with practical answers to questions that keep you up at night, and inspire you to creatively tackle your most pressing storytelling challenges.
Who Should Attend
This Conference has been researched and designed for Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Specialists, Officers, Leaders, and Consultants involved in:
- Internal Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Strategic Communications
- Employee Communications
- Training & Development
- Employee Relations
- Public Relations
- Human Resources
- Strategic Planning
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Organizational Development
Benefits of Attending This ALI Conference
- Access to practical presentation with real examples and proven strategies from your peers at a variety of leading organizations
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the conference
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your internal communications peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEUs
- Opportunity to meet with peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing questions on the topic answered in real-time
This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to engage throughout the entire event through small group breakouts, networking breaks & more!
Leave with a thorough understanding of the latest storytelling best practices and how they apply—or can be applied—in your work context.
Comments are closed.