Podcasts For Corporate & Internal Communications Virtual Conference March 2022
Are your employees missing out on important communications because their in-boxes are full, or they are just skimming and scanning your organization’s intranet?
An internal podcast provides a different and engaging way to connect and inform your hybrid workforce.
Are you wondering whether should try a podcast, where to start, or how to do it? Hear from communications peers who can share tips and best practices, including:
Attend this event and you’ll learn how to:
- Create a podcast from concept through execution – with details on planning, staffing and equipment needs
- Produce content that engages new audiences and provides a platform to showcase your employees’ stories
- Coordinate your podcasting efforts within your overall communications plan – in ways that compliments and enhances your organization’s messages
- Provide a new way for your leadership to update employees on important internal news
- Support a hybrid workforce that needs to access information “on-the-go” or during non-work hours
Discover how an internal podcast can be used for:
- CEO updates and leadership fireside chats
- Team, product, or service updates
- Employee or customer interviews
- Leadership development
- Just-in-time updates for fast-paced industries
Our Conference Partner:
Podbean provides a range of podcaster and podcast listening services, leading innovation in podcasting since 2007. Podbean Pro is the secure, easy-to-use enterprise podcast hosting solution trusted by top companies and organizations throughout the world. Combining enterprise-level security with a proven podcast user experience, Podbean integrates publishing, management, distribution, and analysis tools. Podbean Pro offers everything companies need for podcasting success, for both public/branded podcasts and private podcasts for employees and members.
Benefits Of Attending This ALI Virtual Conference:
- Access to tactical presentations with real examples and proven strategies
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the Virtual Conference
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your communication and HR peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEU’s
- Opportunity to meet your peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Recording of the Virtual Conference after the event ends
- A fraction of the cost of an ALI in-person workshop with the same high-quality content
- Content from leading consultants delivered straight to your home/office
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing issues on the topic answered in real-time
- This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to weigh in with poll questions, engage via chat throughout the entire event, and turn your camera on during group breakout sessions.
- Leave with a thorough understanding of the competencies covered and how they apply or can be applied in your work context.
Who Should Attend:
This Virtual Conference has been researched and designed for Directors, Managers, Vice Presidents, Specialists, Officers, Leaders and Consultants involved in:
- Internal Communications
- Human Resources
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Strategic Communications
- Employee Communications
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Organizational Development
- Training & Development
- Corporate Communicators
- Employee Relations
- Public Relations
- Strategic Planning
Comments are closed.