6th Annual Modern Intranets for the Digital Workplace
Align Employees, Leadership, & Communications With Modern Digital Workplace Solutions
A Conference Built For Communicators!
Employees are at the center of what we do as communicators. With the ever-changing workplace, employee needs continue to evolve. Now is the time to focus on employee experience, and how your Modern Intranet can help.
- How can you create a compelling intranet that serves as a hub that your employees will want to consume?
- How can Internal Communication professionals demonstrate ROI and prove the value of their efforts to leadership?
- What are the metrics and data that executives care about?
Attend this conference to establish, create, engage and connect your digital workplace.
You’ll Learn How To
- Build a modular intranet from limited resources
- Deliver an integrated digital employee experience
- Drive higher employee engagement and adoption
- Align employees across the globe by establishing a single source of truth
- Simplify system-generated notifications and reduce high volume internal email
- Define success every time, every project
- Adapt new communications channels among non-desk and in-office employees
- Identify the best way to communicate information to a variety of employees
- Develop a deskless employee measurement strategy that fuels communication efforts and delivers results
- Unearth compelling story-based content that employees want to watch and share
- Revamp mundane communication parallels
- Transform communication errors into winning practices
- Tap communication champions to generate excitement
- Leverage video content for multiple distribution channels and uses
- Inform and educate employees about complicated subjects creatively
- Increase employee productivity with no-code integrations and automation workflows
- Encourage employees to use company technology to engage one another
Benefits of the 3-Day All-Access Pass
Maximize your time by signing up for our Pre-Conference Workshops on Tuesday, October 11.
The interactive, small group workshops, led by thought leaders and intranet experts will prepare you for the 2-day conference, provide you with practical answers to questions that keep you up at night, and inspire you to creatively tackle your most pressing intranet challenges.
We’ll wrap up Tuesday with a networking reception hosted by ALI and a dutch treat dinner out on the town!
Who Should Attend
This Conference has been researched and designed for Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Specialists, Officers, Leaders, and Consultants involved in:
- Internal Communications
- Executive Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Strategic Communications
- Employee Communications
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Organizational Development
- Corporate Communications
- Public Relations
Benefits of Attending This ALI Conference
- Access to practical presentation with real examples and proven strategies from your peers at a variety of leading organizations
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the conference
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your employee communications peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEUs
- Opportunity to meet with peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing questions on the topic answered in real-time
This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to engage throughout the entire event—through small group breakouts, networking breaks & more!
Leave with a thorough understanding of the latest intranet best practices and how they apply—or can be applied—in your work context.
Safe Gathering Protocols
Proof of vaccination and masks are generally NOT required in the New York City area.
We know the communications community values in-person collaboration. We’re committed to creating a safe and comfortable environment for all attendees.
We will be following current CDC recommendations and local guidelines to ensure a great experience, along with putting in place measures to keep you safe during the ongoing pandemic.
If this shift in protocol impacts your decision to attend, we invite you to purchase the pre-recorded content pass.
For the most up-to-date requirements and updates, please visit the CDC website.
Thank you for your support and collaboration in making this an event you can attend safely and confidently!
Comments are closed.