3rd Annual Diversity, Equity & Inclusion For Internal Communications
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion has become a business priority for corporations, nonprofits, and government organizations.
Internal Communications is uniquely positioned to shape the approach, language, execution, and measurement of DEI initiatives.
Join leading experts and your communications peers to learn how to elevate your current DEI programs—or successfully launch new initiatives!
You will learn
- Where to start your DEI program, and ways to grow it
- Why improved communications that represent everyone helps to eliminate unintentional biases and flawed communications
- Ways that DEI will improve employee satisfaction, increase engagement, and reduce staff turnover
- How to help managers learn ways to inform and communicate with all staff to ensure everyone receives equal information
- Strategies to adapt to the evolving culture to help employees and leaders avoid creating an unintentional bias toward those who are working in less traditional ways
- How to change your language, titles, and phrases to be inclusive of all types of workers
- Strategies to assess DEI programs and initiatives to measure their success—using scorecards and metrics
- And so much more!
Testimonials From Our 2021 Event
Loved the opportunity to hear from both in-house professionals with case studies and consultants offering best practices. I also love the intimate feel of the conferences.
Outstanding content and examples. Loved the tips and strategies shared
I really enjoyed the positive energy and knowing how committed so many people and organizations are to advancing in DEI.
Thought-provoking, well-paced and exceptional
Great diversity of speakers with a variety of areas covered.
Very helpful follow-up resources and practical examples during conference
Benefits of Attending This ALI Virtual Conference
- Access to tactical presentations with real examples and proven strategies
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the Virtual Conference
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your communications peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEUs
- Opportunity to meet your peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Recording of the Virtual Conference after the event ends
- A fraction of the cost of an ALI in-person workshop with the same high-quality content
- Content from leading consultants delivered straight to your home/office
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing issues on the topic answered in real-time
This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to weigh in with poll questions, engage via chat throughout the entire event, and turn your camera on during group breakout sessions.
Leave with a thorough understanding of the competencies covered and how they apply or can be applied in your work context.
Benefits of the 3-Day All-Access Pass
Maximize your time by signing up for our Pre-Conference Workshops on Wednesday, October 19.
These interactive, small group workshops will prepare you for the 2-day conference, provide you with practical answers to questions that keep you up at night, and inspire you to creatively tackle your most pressing DEI challenges.
- DEI In The Workplace: The Competitive Advantage In An Infinite Game
Oshawn Jefferson, Deal Solutions Group, LLC.
- Best Practices From Leading Organization’s DEI Reports
Kevin Finke, Experience Willow
Who Should Attend
This Conference has been researched and designed for Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Specialists, Officers, Leaders, and Consultants involved in:
- Vice President, Diversity & Inclusion
- Manager, Employee Communications—Equity & Center for Global Impact
- Director of Field Diversity, Inclusion & Culture
- Public Relations Lead—Diversity/Inclusion & Membership
- Diversity & Inclusion Manager
- Manager Supplier Diversity & ESG
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Strategic Communications
- Employee Communications
- Training & Development
- Employee Relations
- Public Relations
- Human Resources
- Strategic Planning
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Organizational Development
Comments are closed.