Ottawa, Edmonton & Vancouver Locations Previously Sold Out...
NOW COMING TO TORONTO
Back by popular demand! Don't miss the 29th updated forum
packed with the latest tools and tips to help you transform how
you communicate with your employees and citizens!
Rave Review from a Past A.L.I. Social Media for Government
"All the speakers were excellent. I learned something new from each one. The participants were excellent as well – fully engaged, shared experiences, etc. The best training I have ever attended."
A. Wesch, Head, Internal Communications
DEPARTMENT OF NATIONAL DEFENCE, GOVERNMENT OF CANADA
|Attend this seminar to learn how to capture the power of social media in your organization, along with helpful tools, tips and techniques to get started, including:
||Hear practical advice, firsthand, on how to engage your employees and citizens by using social media, from leading government agencies and organizations, including:
- Developing a social media (blogging, podcasting, wikis, etc.) strategy to drive performance-based communications
- Communicating more effectively and efficiently through the use of social media avenues, such as Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, blogs, Real Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds, video podcasts, and much more
- Engaging your employees and the public by connecting them to you organization’s goals and strategic plan for the future
- Demonstrating the Return on Investment (ROI) of your social media programs
- Integrating social media tools into your internal and external communications practice
- Building senior management support for your social media programs
- Embracing and integrating mobile communications and key considerations
- Matching your policies to the right social media tools
- Preparing your organization for crisis by implementing social media strategies into your crisis communications plan
- Blending new media technologies with traditional media to multiply results
- Creating an opportunity for employees to communicate with both clients, and citizens, directly and informally
- Measuring the effectiveness of your social media strategy and demonstrating its value within your organization
- Strategically using social media for program management
- Overcoming cultural, policy and legal challenges when incorporating blogging into government web content policies
- Harnessing the collaborative power of your social media tools to drive organizational performance
- Gaining inside knowledge of social media and why it is a crucial addition to your communication arsenal
- Maximizing awareness of your agency’s mission to the public
- Learning how to easily communicate to the public through blogs and podcasts
- Encouraging collaboration across employee sectors
Toronto Police Service
City of Oshawa, Ontario
Health Council of Canada
ABC Life Literacy Canada
Ontario Ministry of Labour
Peace River School Division, Alberta
Thornley Fallis Group
Region of Waterloo, Ontario
U.S. Department of Transportation
City of Regina, Saskatchewan
Ontario Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services
Government of Ontario
Federation of Canadian Municipalities
Intersol Group Ltd.
|Several agencies are making dramatic strides in developing approaches and systems that work for them in their communication and marketing efforts. The periodic sharing of these experiences and "best practices" is an important element in this social media evolution. That is why this forum, presented by the Advanced Learning Institute, is such a valuable opportunity to hear perspectives and share experiences of other professionals engaged in the "journey."
| ^BACK TO TOP
|MAXIMIZE YOUR TRAINING!
Choose From Four Workshops For Ultimate Value And Learning!
Sign up for your choice of these highly – interactive workshops:
Monday, November 14, 2011:
Thursday, November 17, 2011:
|Speakers & Key Highlights • Who Will Attend • Benefits of Attending • Rave Reviews
Interactive Workshops • Agenda Day 1 • Agenda Day 2
Venue & Lodging • Registration Fees • Discounts & Policies • Seminar Supporters
Register Now • Forward To A Colleague