Michael is a results-oriented, global executive with more than twenty-five years of experience and a proven track record creating, growing and leading large global professional service practices, enterprise software and product strategy, and start-ups.
An industry pioneer and innovator, Michael has created many “firsts,” including:
- One of the first ever Intranets, for Xerox, in 1995 before the term was even coined.
- The first Cloud-based SharePoint HR portal product
- The first Windows 8 HR app
- One of the first Intranet-only consulting and development firms
Michael’s career includes leadership roles in consulting and strategy for intranets, enterprise and HR portals, social and collaboration solutions for complex global corporations. Highlights include:
- Counseling Fortune-500 C-suite on the use of collaboration and social media for employee productivity and communication, particularly amongst diverse, global employee populations.
- Leading global enterprise and HR portal projects including strategies, redesign, governance and operations, business cases, assessments, upgrades and enhancements and large-scale, multi-lingual SharePoint implementations.
- Developing portals and social strategies to support mergers, acquisitions and spin-offs.
- Responsibility for a global partner relationship with Microsoft.
Michael’s clients have included leading global corporations across a wide variety of industries.
Prior to joining the executive team at LDS, Michael was the Global Practice Leader for Portals and Collaboration Solutions at Towers Watson, Managing Director at Groundswell; Senior Vice President of Global B2E/B2B Solutions at Xceed, and the Founder/Managing Director of Cognitive Communications, an intranet firm that provided consulting and implementation services since the birth of the browser.
Michael is an internationally recognized author and speaker, often quoted in industry trade publications. He is regularly invited to chair conferences and workshops for events sponsored by leading organizations including The Conference Board, The National Foreign Trade Council, Communications Leadership Exchange (CLE), International Human Resources Information Management Association (IHRIM), International Association of Business Communicators (IABC), and the Advanced Learning Institute (ALI).
Mr. Rudnick is active in the industry including the Editorial Board of IHRIM’s Workforce Solutions Review magazine, the Advisory Boards of Communitelligence.com and InternalCommsHub.com, and previously on the Board of Directors for CLE (2000-2004), IABC (1996-2000) and Agistics.com (2002-2005). He is currently President of the LISOT Youth Sailing Foundation. Michael earned his BA from Ithaca College.
- Company:LOGICAL DESIGN SOLUTIONS
- Job Title:Principal Consultant
- May 15, 2014, 11:35 am
INTERACTIVE PANEL DISCUSSION: Making Your Enterprise Portal A Truly Social, Mobile User Experience – LOGICAL DESIGN SOLUTIONS/MICROSOFT/RGB CONSULTING, LLC/NON-LINEAR CREATIONSSharePoint for Internal Communications
- July 30, 2014, 3:10 pm
Interactive Panel Discussion: The Essential Elements of Creating an Effective Digital Workplace – LOGICAL DESIGN SOLUTIONS, nonlinear creations & MICROSOFTIntranet and Digital Workplace Summit 2014