Principal Doug Lacombe was one of the first in Canada to publish a daily newspaper to the web in 1995 (the Saskatoon StarPhoenix). He went on to study web publishing in his University of Saskatchewan MBA program, then went around the world consulting with some of the largest international newspapers on how to publish online. Upon his return to Canada, Doug took on national business marketing for TELUS Mobility, adding mobile/wireless skills to his portfolio. Later he went on to manage western Canada for Canada Newswire. In 2009 Doug founded Communicatto to help Canada’s largest and most prestigious companies excel in digital marketing.
Doug is a senior digital marketing and PR professional with over 24 years experience in media (newspapers), web publishing, software (publishing systems), telecom (wireless data and voice), and newswire services. Doug has a BA in psychology and a MBA from the University of Saskatchewan.
To learn more about Doug, check out his LinkedIn profile.
- Company:Communicatto Inc.
- Job Title:President
- September 9, 2014, 1:15 pmInternal Branding & Employee Engagement
- September 10, 2014, 8:30 amInternal Branding & Employee Engagement
- September 10, 2014, 5:15 pmInternal Branding & Employee Engagement
- September 11, 2014, 3:15 pmInternal Branding & Employee Engagement