1:15 p.m – 3:15 p.m.
The intranet was supposed to engage everyone and keep us informed. Instead it’s boring, ignored, or a source of complaints. So we resort to email, possibly the worst form of collaboration ever.
Are there lessons to be learned from social media that can be applied inside the corporation? Absolutely! Think of social media as the largest organic social experiment in content consumption and collaboration the world has ever seen. There are plenty of successful examples to draw from, and much to be learned about content preferences and consumption. Best of all, we can measure it all!
In this informative workshop you will learn:
- How to assess and define your organization’s content and collaboration needs
- How to develop an internal communications strategy that respects the audience, your coworkers
- How to develop content that kills and avoid mind deadening corporate-speak
- What tools might be useful, and whether open source can save the day and the budget
- What about the cloud? Should we skip IT altogether?
- Security and privacy concerns
- Measures of success
Doug Lacombe | President, Communicatto Inc.
- Date:September 9, 2014
- Time:1:15 pm
- Event:Internal Branding & Employee Engagement