1:15pm to 3:15 pm
Today’s physicians are empowered, digitally-savvy & frequently difficult to reach by the sales force. This new landscape represents a contradiction for pharmaceutical companies—there have never been more ways to reach physicians, yet it’s never been so challenging to effectively engage them. Driven by the decline in face-to-face interactions and the increasing availability of on-demand access to digital channels, physicians now choose when, where, how, and if they interact with pharmaceutical companies.
With more than $60 billion being spent annually on marketing and communications to HCPs, pharmaceutical marketers need to reinvent how they allocate, optimize, & measure spend through real-time, data-based insights and intelligence.
This workshop will introduce you to the Physician Value Index (TM) , a new capability model of measuring marketing performance, and its contribution to bottom-line business value, including:
- Determining your digital presence, digital participation, digital influence, and brand sentiment
- Understanding the value of your audience
- Make data-driven decisions on when, where & how to engage key audiences
- How to get the right information to the right physician at the right time & through the right channel
- How to you maximize digital ROI
Mark Goldstone, Co-Chief Executive Officer
- Date:September 17, 2014
- Time:1:15 pm
- Event:Social Media & Multi-Channel Marketing For Pharma