11:05 a.m.- 11:40 a.m.
In this session, you’ll learn how the ConAgra Foods Internal Communication team stripped out time and cost-depleting work to focus on helping the company connect employees directly to the financial and operating strategies of the business. With the emergence of new social workplace technology, now is the time to transform your internal communication strategy to be relevant, business focused and employee driven.
During this innovative session, you will learn how the new Internal Communication Function can:
- Adapt communication practices to align with how employees get information every day in their personal lives—customized and in real time
- Create broad news ownership, eliminating the funnel approach and shifting the role of the Communication team from storyteller to curator
- Reduce the number of communication channels by migrating to an Enterprise Social Network (ESN) and social portal
- Create trust by leveraging authentic executive visibility through blogs, online chats and real-time recognition
- Use mood sentiment analytics to better understand the pulse of the employee population
Erin Grotts | Director, Communications & External Relations, ConAgra Foods
- Date:September 11, 2014
- Time:11:05 am
- Event:Internal Branding & Employee Engagement