Employee engagement is a leading indicator of business performance and employee learning is a key driver of engagement. Studies have shown that companies that have a higher level of employee engagement have better customer satisfaction, less employee turnover, and better business performance.
In this lively panel discussion, our experts in workplace learning and employee engagement will share with you:
Current trends in employee learning
- How leading companies leverage learning to engage a multi-generational workforce
- How gamification is used to engage employees in learning
- When to use “flipped classroom” and other innovative methods to deliver employee training
- Case studies of how organizations leverage employee learning to inspire innovation and engagement
You’ll walk away with knowledge and stories that you can immediately apply to improve employee engagement at your organization.
Pi Wen Looi, Phd. Principal and Founder, NOVACREA RESEARCH CONSULTING
Cheryl Hall, Director of Employee Engagement, CONSTELLATION BRANDS
Terry Barton, Organizational Development Consultant, THE BARTON GROUP
Alan Montague, President, IMPROVING ORGANIZATIONS
Paul Anjeski, Performance Consultant
- Date:January 24, 2014
- Time:2:30 pm
- Event:Internal Communications-San Francisco