3:30pm – 5:30pm
Imagine you have implemented follow-up action items based on your employee survey results. How do you quantify the impact of your communication campaigns or employee engagement programs?
In this interactive and hands-on workshop, you’ll learn about:
- Social data and how it is different than survey data
- Sources of social data you could use to measure program effectiveness
- Potential biases in using social data for evaluation
- The art and science of asking effective survey questions
- How to create a plan for evaluating the effectiveness of your engagement initiatives
You will leave this interactive session with a broad understanding of resources you can apply to measure the impact of your employee engagement initiatives, including:
- Experience in creating valid and unbiased questions
- A roadmap for creating and implementing an evaluation program
- Tips for sharing success stories with your stakeholders
Participants are encouraged to bring examples of their current or future employee engagement initiatives to the workshop. Use this workshop as your launchpad to measure the impact of your initiatives.
- Date:January 22, 2014
- Time:3:30 pm
- Event:Internal Communications-San Francisco