Corby Spirit and Wine is the Canadian affiliate of Pernod Ricard S.A., the worldwide co-leader in wine and spirits. They quickly emerged as the number one affiliate in the group with contribution levels exceeding all internal and external benchmarks, and receiving the group’s “Most Chatterized Company in the World” Award.
In this session, you will learn how they led this drastic change,
including how to:
- Gain buy-in from your executive team and your CEO
- Implement an internal social network (IT, Communication, and Training) and get it right from the start
- Leverage the tools to support internal branding
- Measure your success: key metrics to track
- Keep it up: Maintaining sustainable engagement and making sure your employees don’t go back to old ways?
Amandine Robin,Director, Communications, Public Relations and CSR
CORBY SPIRIT AND WINE
- Date:April 2, 2014
- Time:8:35 am
- Event:Internal Branding