2:00 p.m. – 2:35 p.m.
For all marketers – both internal & external the question of how you deliver your message is always at top of mind. What is the right strategy, what should you be saying and how are you delivering the message is something that always needs to be re-examined, particularly as technology continues to evolve.
This session will give you answers to some common challenges in delivering messages to your employees:
- What is the best and most interesting manner to communicate those “dry” internal corporate messages?
- How do you keep employees informed without maximizing their day?
- What is the best manner of prioritizing and filtering messages for the right balance of relevancy, frequency and timing?
- Which sources of media are the most relevant for different messages in order to maximize staff engagement?
Julie Dickson Olmstead | Stakeholder Engagement Strategist, Overwaitea Food Group
- Date:September 10, 2014
- Time:2:00 pm
- Event:Internal Branding & Employee Engagement