9:50 a.m. – 10: 25 a.m.
The secret weapon to ensuring your employees’ engagement, satisfaction and retention is your front line managers. It’s no secret that employees don’t leave companies, they leave bad managers. The workplace is moving towards promoting and recruiting Generation Y and Z workers and with this comes its own unique challenges.
These younger managers have a different way of thinking, acting and treating the workforce, and this creates challenges for ensuring employees will remain loyal and employed at your organization. Pairing this with a global workforce, and being able to work with newer technology is an opportunity we have to ensure our employees’ satisfaction and engagement.
Hear how a large, globally-dispersed organization is successfully:
- Ensuring gront Line managers engage employees from first day of hire
- Managing the role of generation Y and Z managers and how they are impacting employee satisfaction and retention
- Increasing engagement levels of front line managers in a global workplace
- Analyzing the impact of employee engagement programs
Mary Walsh | Senior Manager, Employee Engagement, Sutherland Global Services
- Date:September 10, 2014
- Time:9:50 am
- Event:Internal Branding & Employee Engagement