10:45am – 11:30am
There is now no doubt that your consumers are your best marketers, online and offline, so companies are putting more money into word of mouth than ever before.
Suzanne Fanning, President of WOMMA will share how the top brands in the world are driving results by leveraging consumers. You’ll learn the attributes that make up an influencer and how to determine “potential to influence” versus “actual influence.” You’ll hear about the most effective ways to benchmark across different verticals. This session will give you the keys to constructing an influencer plan to set your brand or product up for success in 2014.
- Learn the attributes that make an influencer
- Learn the different types of influencers and determine which work best for your brand
- How to measure influencer marketing effectiveness
- Learn from some of the world’s most innovative influencer marketing strategies
Suzanne Fanning, President, Word of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA)
- Date:May 6, 2014
- Time:10:45 am
- Event:Corporate Brand Management, Communications & Social Media