3:45pm – 4:30pm
In today’s increasingly challenging environment, high competition for top candidates makes finding the best talent harder than ever. While organizations spend countless hours, financial resources and effort on social media tactics and job distribution, one of the best long-term strategies is to enhance the company’s employment brand.
During this session, you will discover how to:
- Gain insight on the complexity of the job search in the digital age.
- Understand behavioral trends driving millennial job candidates to increasingly use digital tools to evaluate companies.
- Learn about the influence and usefulness of different search methods.
- Strategize ways to make their own companies attractive to candidates that are using the latest digital tools to seek out potential employers.
Kassandra Barnes, Practice Leader, Research Strategy, CareerBuilder.com
- Date:May 6, 2014
- Time:3:45 pm
- Event:Corporate Brand Management, Communications & Social Media