4:00pm – 4:35pm
In the past 6 months, several biopharmaceutical companies have partnered with MyHealthTeams, creators of condition-specific patient social networks, to engage patients in clinical studies, market research and patient education.
In this session, you will hear two real case studies between Pharma and MyHealthTeams and identify the lessons learned, best practices to follow, and pitfalls to avoid in your company, including:
- How can you tell if a patient social network is for real?
- What’s the right way to approach and engage with them?
- How do you sell this within your organization?
- How do you deal with discussion of adverse events?
- What kind of results should you expect to see?
- Why is it working so well?
- What will the health social networking landscape look like in 5 years?
Eric Peacock, Co-Founder & CEO, MYHEALTHTEAMS
- Date:September 18, 2014
- Time:4:00 pm
- Event:Social Media & Multi-Channel Marketing For Pharma