12:30pm to 3:30pm
Refreshments will be provided during this session.
- During this workshop, you will learn best practices for biometric system implementation to help you avoid common pitfalls and ensure success. You will leave with a step-by-step checklist that can be tailored to your own biometric project.
Specifically, through examples of good and bad implementations, you will learn a process for:
- Understanding and defining key requirements – such as business, technology and legal requirements
- Matching the right technology to the application
- Determining unique biometric considerations and risks
- Addressing system integration considerations
- Ensuring best practices for enrollment, interoperability, data privacy and security
- Considering human factors and the physical environment
Walter Hamilton, Senior Consultant, IDENTITY TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS