3:30pm – 4:05pm
Effective communications and articulating expectations are as critical to achieving results as having a highly engaged workforce in the right place, with the right skills, doing the right job. This interesting and critical session will provide you with the tools you need to take your team to the next level of engagement, including:
- How do you translate your vision into reality?
- How do you inspire, motivate, and engage employees to get excited about the vision?
- How do you ensure that your expectations are clearly communicated to your workforce?
- How do you make the criticality of being results driven personal to each employee?
Ventris C. Gibson, Associate Deputy Assistant Secretary for Human Resources , DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
- Date:July 30, 2014
- Time:3:30 pm
- Event:Evidence-Based Government To Drive Performance