Workshop D: Measuring Your ROI – Steps to Prove the Value of Your Internal Communications Initiatives to Your Organization – INTERNAL COMMS PRO
ROI – a big buzzword that is being tossed around the internal comms industry. What is it, what does it really mean, and how do I calculate it?
Specifically designed to empower internal communicators, this workshop will define the true meaning of ROI, give you insight into how your CEO and CFO look at ROI and walk you through step by step on how to calculate internal comm’s true ROI to your business bottom line.
Choreographed to feel like a safe, behind closed doors, ask anything environment, this workshop will share the inside scoop on how other departments are getting their projects approved and why it is an uphill battle for internal comms.
Through this down-to-earth, tell it like it is, humor-filled workshop, barriers will be removed as participants will learn how to calculate their own ROI on their internal comms projects.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Define ROI (the true meaning)
- Calculate ROI
- Speak about ROI correctly to your C-Suite
- Use the process used to enhance your professional credibility
- Identify the data points needed to calculate your ROI
- Understand the 3 departments IC needs to engage
- Know when it is appropriate to calculate ROI
- Get the inside scoop to getting your CFO to say yes to your project
- Connect your specific project to the bottom line
- Identify the four ROI buckets that raise your value
Sara Jackson, Executive Director
Internal Comms Pro
Tarek Kamil, CEO & Founder
Comments are closed.