Workshop B: Cutting Through the Clutter – Tell your organization’s stories and grab your audience’s attention – led by CRESCENZO COMMUNICATIONS
Let’s face it: It’s getting harder and harder to capture our audiences’ attention with our communication efforts. Limited attention spans, increased workloads, more and more competition . . . these things are making it almost impossible for our key messages to get through. Almost impossible . . . but not impossible. Not if you change the very nature of how you communicate.
We will draw from dozens of real-life examples to show you:
- How to take those tired, old stories and flip them upside down — so that people actually pay attention to them
- How to use the “Four C” method to create content that is Concise, Conversational, Compelling and Creative
- How to start using the new tools available to communicators — including social media and multimedia channels
- How to find and tell the kinds of stories that will cut through the information clutter that is so rampant in your organization
- How to start using all of your channels together to reach, engage, motivate and inform your various audiences
- The importance of great visuals, and how to use them in your communication vehicles
- How to start using your vehicles to change the culture in your organization from “We’ve always done it this way,” to “Let’s try something different and see if it works.”
Comments are closed.