Workshop A: Out of sight, on my mind – How to become truly audience-centric in communicating with deskless employees – led by DEWPOINT COMMUNICATIONS Victoria Dew
Believe it or not, the very thing that makes communicating with deskless employees seem challenging is actually the secret weapon that will help you to improve internal communications across your entire organization.
Many companies still default to the ‘megaphone’ approach to internal communication, especially when employees are easy to access, but the truth is, this strategy doesn’t actually achieve anyone’s objectives.
However, there are some very tangible rewards waiting for companies who ‘crack the code’ and learn how to not just communicate with, but engage their deskless employees, including improved:
- Change Management & Transformation Program Success
- M&A Integration
- Employee Recruitment & Retention
- Performance & Work Quality
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to identify the real business challenges that better communication with remote workers can help solve
- How to be truly audience-centric in your communications
- Why ‘pushing’ messages out to deskless employees is actually driving them away – and costing you money
- How to understand communications needs and preferences for different employee groups
- How to identify and develop strategies, channels, tactics and tools best suited to deskless and remote workers
- How to develop analog communications solutions when you’re not quite ready to make the leap to digital platforms
Comments are closed.