How Employee Experience & Internal Communications Retain Top Talent
GQR is an award-winning international Banking & Finance, Energy & Engineering, Technology, Healthcare and Life Sciences search specialist. This session will cover:
- Align intent & actions in your Employer Brand messaging and your Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
- Attract, retain and engage the most talented candidates and employees—and the best additions to your culture
- Develop content creation strategies that inform and attract relevant talent
- Use storytelling to communicate your culture and employee experience
- Build an authentic employer brand in a remote-first/hybrid world that showcases your organization’s values and culture
- Gain executive buy-in for your employer brand marketing strategies
- Adding employee experience initiatives to your engagement & retention strategy, and getting leadership buy in.
- How to authentically communicate new benefits to employees to increase engagement and buy-in (be aware of over-communication or unclear communication about offerings).
- Importance of employee rewards & recognition programs for all levels (incentives)
- How to streamline your communications strategy for employee rewards & recognition, and event strategy to a hybrid and partially remote employee base.
- How to keep employer value propositions and company values authentically at the center of your messaging.
(This past year we were at 80% which is 15% above industry average retention for Sales)
Comments are closed.