Coffee & Comms: 6 Tips to Make Email More Engaging – POLITEMAIL
Join your internal communications peers for coffee & communications with our #ALIComms partner, PoliteMail.
Everybody’s striving to get employees to consume essential emails and newsletters. If only there were techniques you could apply today and see immediate results.
In fact, there are.
This free guide from PoliteMail and Ragan Communications reveals the six steps you can take today to improve your email effectiveness. What words should you use? How long should your email be? Should you include images or links? How many? Get the answers now.
You will learn:
- The best times and days to send emails.
- Why you should link to longer content.
- How to jettison corporate-speak to address your workforce in genuine ways.
- Verbiage you can cut to instantly improve your emails.
- Whether videos and images help or hurt your message engagement.
- The best way to ensure that employees open and read your emails. (Hint: It has to do with segmentation.)
- How much space you have at the top of an email—whether mobile or desktop—to grab readers’ attention.
- How to boost your employees’ engagement with your emails.
Comments are closed.