Save the Date: Strategic Internal Communications for Government, April 17-19, Washington DC
Are you looking for cost-effective ways to engage your employees and achieve mission-critical results? Then this internal communications training is for you!
Join your peers for the Strategic Internal Communications for Government training, April 17-19, 2018 in Washington, DC. Designed for internal communication professionals across both federal and state government agencies, you’ll leave equipped with tactics you can apply to your communications plan immediately.
Meet leading government communicators and learn how they developed their communications strategy, improved employee engagement & much more. Gain beneficial tips and advice from top government communicators, including learning how to:
- Operate digital communication tools within the boundaries of government restrictions and firewalls
- Strengthen your intranet by delivering appealing information to your employees to keep them coming back
- Develop a strategy to help leaders connect and engage with all their employees
- Decide what visual communication tools are best for your agency
- Use cost-effective tools that will help to create content that informs and inspires your employees
- Measure your engagement efforts by implementing digital tools, tracking and analytics
- and more!
Allocate your training dollars now & save your agency $600! We accept all purchase orders and training forms—lock in this pricing now & pay later!
Online registration will be open shortly. To secure the “2018BestRate” and save $600 contact Mary Rose to save your seat before December 31. Call (773) 695-9400 x0 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to lock in the lowest training rate.
Hear from a past Government training attendee:
“I enjoyed the collaborative and collegial atmosphere. This was my first event with ALI, and I would definitely recommend it to others!
— Director of Communications, Association of the United States Navy
Discover our government training experience:
Comments are closed.