Save the Date: Government Digital Communications, September 19-21, 2017, Washington DC
In the heels of the 2017 presidential transition, learn practical tips to help you expand your reach and gain the involvement — and trust — of your audience. Learn cost-effective ways to utilize more impactful, compelling & relevant digital communications to relay your messages and information more effectively.
Gain an inside look at how other government agencies are developing digital communication strategies, including tips to help you:
- Optimize your website around the citizen experience
- Tell the stories of the communities you serve
- Develop compelling content for your digital channels
- Capture audience engagement through low-cost feedback gathering tools
- Create a positive and trustworthy presence on social media
- Communicate effectively during times of crisis
- Leverage visual communications to engage your audience
- Refine the process for your digital communication projects
Government attendee testimonial:
Reserve your spot by June 9th for the lowest rates! Don’t forget to bring a colleague or your whole team for a discount. Full list of speakers and detailed agenda will be available June 2nd. If you’d like to be contacted when the agenda is available, please contact Mary Rose.
Comments are closed.