Whether a small, medium or large organizations, we want to hear from you. Share and showcase your Workplace by Facebook strategies with a group of like-minded peers. Receive recognition from industry colleagues and take advantage of exceptional networking opportunities with other internal communication professionals. This opportunity provides you with the chance to develop your professional platform and refine your public speaking skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for internal communication professionals to not only share their success, but share their challenges as well! You will be speaking to a room of senior-level internal communications professionals who are more than likely in the same position as you are (or have been) — share your solutions, your tools, and your advice!
What about consultants/vendors?
We do offer a number of opportunities for consultants/vendors including leading interactive hands-on workshops and client co-presentations.
Don’t procrastinate; speaker sessions fill up quickly. To learn more about speaking at this training please contact Maggie Zakrzewski, Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x222
Deadline to submit a speaker proposal is July 25, 2017!
Full list of speakers and detailed agenda will be available in August 21, 2017.
If you’d like to be contacted when the agenda is available or register today for best savings, please contact Mary Rose.
- conference folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion for CEU’s – you will receive a Certificate of Completion to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various CEU requirements. Please contact us if you have any special requirements.
5 Reasons The Workplace by Facebook for Internal Communications Conference is Worth Your Time and Resources
1. Speakers from leading organizations will be sharing relevant strategies and noteworthy experiences in using the latest Workplace by Facebook strategies that have proven to work
2. Learn new best practices for groups, live videos, integration tools and more.
3. Get your questions answered. Network with your peers in an intimate setting, make connections that matter, share stories with those experiencing the same issues as you, and hear solutions from those who were once in your position
4. An inside look into other organizations’ communication strategies. See screen shots, videos and real examples of how other businesses are connecting with employees through Workplace by Facebook
5. Attend one of the only Workplace by Facebook conferences designed for internal communication professionals, not IT focused & vendor neutral!
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference please contact the producer directly:
**Limited sponsorship speaking opportunities are available.