VIRTUAL: Communicating & Engaging a Remote Workforce
Discover how to effectively manage and deliver communications to global, multi-generational, and front-line employees
April 23rd from 1 – 3 p.m. EST
It’s crucial for organizational success to understand how to effectively communicate with a remote workforce born into different generations, those that are not easily accessible and employees who work around the world. Attend this one-of-a-kind conference to learn the best practices and strategies for tackling these everyday challenges.
What you will learn…
See real examples of how numerous leading organizations are connecting with their non-desk, multi-generational and diverse employees through a variety of communication strategies. Gain practical advice and tips that you can apply as soon as you return to your office.
Leave equipped with the tools and tactics to improve your communications, and learn how to:
- Develop an integrated communication plan that fits your cultural needs
- Use an employee app to reach and engage your global workforce
- Acknowledge the needs of your dispersed workforce and engage them through multiple channels
- Overcome geographical hurdles using strategies to break through to your audience
- Manage a multigeneration workforce with unique needs
- Connect and successfully communicate with your offline employees
- Utilize videos to break down silos and become transparent
- Engage global employees through non-traditional communication strategies
- Gather and use feedback to improve your communications
- Streamline processes for communicating with employees
- & more!