Share and showcase your video engagement strategies for internal communications with a group of like-minded peers. Receive recognition from industry colleagues and take advantage of exceptional networking opportunities with other internal communication professionals. This opportunity provides you with the chance to develop your professional platform and refine your public speaking skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for internal communication professionals to not only share their video success, but share their video challenges as well! You will be speaking to a room of senior-level professionals who are more than likely in the same position as you are (or have been) — share your solutions, your tools, and your advice!
What about consultants/vendors?
We do offer a number of opportunities for consultants/vendors including leading interactive hands-on workshops and client co-presentations.
Don’t procrastinate; speaker sessions fill up quickly. To learn more about speaking at this conference please contact Erin Sherwood, Managing Director by email or phone (773) 695-9400 x216
We are working hard to create an all-star speaker line up. Please see below if you’re interested in receiving more details on speaking opportunities.
To be contacted when the agenda is completed, please contact Mary Rose.
MEETING SESSIONS & SLEEPING ROOMS WILL BE HELD AT:
Hyatt Centric Fisherman’s Wharf
555 North Point Street
San Francisco, CA 94133
Hotel phone: 415-563-1234
We have a reduced rate room block available at the Hyatt Centric Fisherman’s Wharf for $229 per night. If you need a sleeping room, please book online using the link above or call the hotel directly and ask for the “Advanced Learning Institute Video Engagement Strategies for Internal Communications” rate. Please book early; our rate deadline is June 5th or whenever the block fills up, whichever comes first.
Located approximately 15 miles from San Francisco International Airport.
**Complimentary Wi-Fi will be provided in meeting rooms**
At the Hyatt Centric Fisherman’s Wharf Hotel, the fabulous location in the “City by the Bay” you will be in one of the city’s most popular neighborhoods.
Stroll out the hotel doors to some of the city’s finest attractions like the Maritime Museum and Pier 39. Hop on the world-famous San Francisco Cable Car lines, take the ferry to Alcatraz, or take a scenic walk through the neighborhood to Ghirardelli Square and Coit Tower. Meet at the waterfront just a block from the hotel to enjoy incredible views of the San Francisco Bay, the Golden Gate Bridge, and the cityscape.
- conference folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference please contact the producer directly:
Erin Sherwood, Managing Director, by email or call (773) 695-9400 x216for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.