Meeting Sessions & Sleeping Rooms Are Being Held At:
New York Marriott East Side
525 Lexington Avenue at 49th Street
New York, NY 10017
Reservations: 800-228-9290 or 212-755-4000
Book your sleeping room at $209 reduced conference rate
We have a block of sleeping rooms available at the Marriott for a special rate of $209 per night. If you need a sleeping room, please book online using the link above or call the Marriott directly and ask for the “Advanced Learning Institute’s Employee Experience Summit 2017” rate.
Our reduced room rate will be available until February 7th or when the block is full, whichever comes first.
**Complimentary WiFi in guest rooms**
Explore the grandeur of Midtown Manhattan, just steps from this East Side hotel, and visit the Chrysler Building, or take advantage of all the shopping surrounding the hotel near Grand Central Station.
- 8 miles from LaGuardia Airport
- 15 miles from Newark Airport
- 16 miles from JFK Airport
- conference folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception.
Government or Nonprofit employees receive $200 off each listed price.
Contact us for details.
Payment is due two weeks prior to the forum. If payment has not been received two weeks before the forum, a credit-card hold, training form or purchase order will be taken to ensure your space.
GROUP DISCOUNTS: Four or more attendees, registering together, enjoy a savings of at least $2,025! Register three attendees and the fourth registrant is FREE! Note to small departments—register together with your colleagues from another organization and receive the same group discount. Group discounts may be spread across A.L.I. events. The free registrant must be of equal or lesser value.
VENDOR ATTENDANCE: We have a variety of sponsorship opportunities for vendors, and we are happy to work on creating a package that makes sense to you and your organization. Without purchase of an exhibit table or sponsorship package, vendors will not have access to the attendee contact list.
A.L.I. PAST ATTENDEE DISCOUNT: Earn conference attendance bonuses as you benchmark with other organizations. As a past A.L.I. conference attendee, receive a $200 discount off your next A.L.I. conference.
CANCELLATION POLICY: You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the conference a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the conference or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.
PROGRAM CHANGES: A.L.I. reserves the right to make changes in programs and speakers, or to cancel programs if enrollment criteria are not met or when conditions beyond its control prevail. Every effort will be made to contact each enrollee if a program is canceled. If a program is not held for any reason, A.L.I.’s liability is limited to the refund of the program fee only.
- Over 24 hours of intense, interactive learning – we guarantee you will recoup your money spent by implementing just a few of the strategies shared during the conference
- Interactive panel discussions, breakout sessions, refreshment breaks, and lunch outings providing you with the opportunity to brainstorm and benchmark solutions with your fellow attendees
- Unique and interactive optional workshop sessions that will enable you to practice and apply your skills in peer groups — you will walk away with new strategies and tactics that you can begin to implement in your own organization
- A comprehensive overview of employee engagement, communication, and onboarding strategies from leading HR practitioners
- Acquiring new knowledge to help transform your employee experience and impact your organization’s bottom line
- The opportunity to learn how to use innovative tools and channels to revolutionize your employee experience in a hands-on environment
- Access to electronic copies of presentation materials – prior to the conference you’ll have the opportunity to access the online dropbox
- Gain 13 credit hours from HRCI — you will receive a formal Certificate of Completion which documents your training achievement and commitment to continuing professional development
- Network! Network! Network! Meet connections that matter – our attendees are senior level HR professionals from organizations like yours, facing challenges like you!
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
Contact Allison Neill, Conference Producer via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773) 695, 9400 x220
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available. Spots will be on a first-come, first-served basis