All meeting sessions will take place at:
The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
450 North Cityfront Plaza Dr.
Chicago, IL 60611
Map and Directions
Chicago Booth’s Gleacher Center is located in the heart of Chicago’s downtown just off the Magnificent Mile. It’s close to the Loop, shopping, and hotels. The building features stunning views of Chicago’s skyline and waterways and is equally convenient to both Chicago International airports (18 miles from O’Hare; 13 miles from Midway).
RECOMMENDED HOTELS WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE:
Click here for Hotels.com search results for this conference
Sheraton Grand Chicago
301 E North Water St, Chicago, IL, 60611, 800-524-1357
Hyatt Regency Chicago
151 East Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL, 60601, 800-544-9484
Loews Chicago Hotel
455 North Park Drive, Chicago, IL, 60611, 800-551-3019
Intercontinental Chicago Magnificent Mile
505 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL, 60611, 800-524-1357
323 E Upper Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL, 60601, 800-524-1357
Chicago Marriott Downtown
540 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL, 60611, 800-551-3019
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations – including an attendee networking list
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
*No additional discounts/promo codes may be used with the one-day only rate or the vendor rate. Contact us if you have any questions about pricing or if you’d like registration assistance.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for corporate communication professionals working to improve communications and brand awareness. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Amanda Crawford, Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x214 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.