Are you interested in speaking?
Share and showcase your expertise with a group of like-minded corporate communication peers. Receive recognition from industry colleagues and take advantage of exceptional networking opportunities with other digital communication professionals facing similar challenges as you. This opportunity provides you with the chance to develop your professional platform and refine your public speaking skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for corporate communication professionals to not only share their success but share their challenges as well! You will be speaking to a room of senior-level communication professionals who are more than likely in the same position as you are (or have been) — share your solutions, your tools, and your advice!
What about consultants/vendors?
We do offer a number of opportunities for consultants/vendors including leading interactive hands-on workshops and client co-presentations.
Tips for a Great Entry – don’t be vague in your session title and description. We want you to be very specific. What specific platform or what specific technique will you be covering in depth? High level overviews aren’t as sought after as sessions that go into a deep dive on very specific topics.
Don’t procrastinate – speaker sessions fill up quickly. To learn more about speaking at this event please contact Amanda Crawford, Conference Director by email , phone (773) 695-9400 x214, OR submit the Speaker Submission Form to be considered for this conference.
The Complete agenda will be announced in January.
To lock in best pricing and be notified when the full details are available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888-362-7400 x0.
Tuesday, April 23rd: Pre-Conference Workshop Day, 8:30am-4:00pm
Participate in 3 two-hour intensive hands-on sessions to enhance your learning. Workshop Day is consistently highly rated and provides a great jump-start to the conference.
Wednesday, April 24th: General Session Day One, 8:30am-5:00pm
Full day of case studies, interactive sessions, problem-solving activities, and networking. At the end of the day, unwind and chat with the other attendees and speakers at a complimentary cocktail reception.
Thursday, April 25th: General Session Day Two, 8:30am-3:30pm
Wrap-up day of case studies, interactive sessions, problem-solving activities and networking. You will go home with resources, ideas, and a contact list to keep in touch with your new friends.
All sessions will take place in a
hotel located in downtown Chicago.
A reduced room rate will be
available for participants.
Details coming soon.
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations – including an attendee networking list
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
*No additional discounts/promo codes may be used with the one-day only or the vendor rate. Contact us if you have any questions about pricing.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for corporate communication professionals working to improve communications and brand awareness. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Amanda Crawford, Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x214 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.