Meeting sessions and sleeping rooms will be held at:
Hilton Boston Back Bay (near Fenway Park)
40 Dalton Street
Boston, MA 02115
Hotel Number: 617-236-1100
Reservations: 1-800-HILTONS (1-800-445-8667)
Or call Hilton Reservations directly and ask for the Advanced Learning Institute rate or group code LECC. Our room block expires April 15 or when the block is full, whichever comes first.
*Complimentary wi-fi will be provided in sleeping rooms and meeting rooms.
There are a wealth of attractions to enjoy in Boston’s Back Bay neighborhood, including world-class shopping at Copley Place Mall and The Shops at Prudential Center. Looking for some great dining and night life? Newbury Street is just a short distance from the hotel and offers boutique shops, restaurants and bars.
The subway station is a short walk from the hotel and the Back Bay Logan Express shuttle across the street has regular departures to/from Boston Logan Intl Airport.
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
*No additional discounts/promo codes may be used with the one-day only rate, or the vendor registration fee.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for professionals working in leadership and executive communications. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Kris Zukauskas, Training Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x226 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.