DoubleTree by Hilton
315 4th Avenue North,
Nashville, Tennessee 37219
Hotel Phone: 615-244-8200
Reserve your room at $249 group rate
Take advantage of our reduced room rate of $249 per night. If you need a room, please book online here or call DoubleTree Reservations directly and ask for the “Advanced Learning Institute Internal Communications” rate.
The reduced room rate will be available until September 4 or when the block is full, whichever comes first.
**Complimentary WiFi in meeting & sleeping rooms**
Conveniently located just steps from Lower Broadway and local attractions such as the Ryman Auditorium, Nissan Stadium, the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, and Bridgestone Arena, be sure to explore all of the great things ‘Music City’ has to offer! 🎸🎷🎤
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations – including an attendee networking list
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
*No additional discounts/promo codes may be used with the one-day only rate or the vendor rate. Contact us if you have any questions about pricing.
Beekeeper is an award-winning employee communication platform that digitizes the non-desk workforce by connecting operational systems and communication channels within one secure, intuitive interface. Beekeeper connects colleagues across locations and departments in real time via mobile or desktop devices, and includes an intelligent dashboard to help companies improve internal communication and streamline business processes. Secure, automated, and relevant information is readily distributed, searchable, and measurable in one central hub for an efficient digitized workflow. The company is based in Zurich and San Francisco and supports users in more than 130 countries. Clients include Heathrow Airport, Seaboard Foods, and Marriott.
For more information, visit: https://www.beekeeper.io/en
Dynamic Signal, the Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, connects organizations with their most valued asset – their employees. Hundreds of enterprise organizations, including more than 20 percent of the Fortune 100, trust Dynamic Signal to modernize, streamline, and measure their communication and engagement with one platform to reach all employees, wherever they work. The Dynamic Signal ECE Platform integrates with intranets like SharePoint, human resource systems including Workday, and centralized directories such as Active Directory. Dynamic Signal aligns organizations and increases productivity by delivering timely, relevant information to millions of employees around the world.
For more information, visit: https://dynamicsignal.com/
We don’t believe that amazing personalization across email, web and mobile should be the exclusive domain of Amazon and Netflix (we love them both). Everyone should be able to offer amazing, personalized experiences – no matter your size.Cerkl uses artificial intelligence to make engagement automatic and personal. Cerkl’s A.I. shares the right content at the right time with your audience. Personalized content delivery saves time and increases engagement.
We don’t want to change the way you work – we just want to make it more awesome.
For more information visit: https://cerkl.com
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for communication professionals working to improve their employee engagement strategies . The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location you won’t be out on the tradeshow floor competing with hundreds of others, but instead you’ll be set up in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference, please contact Allison Neill, Conference Producer, by email or call (773) 695-9400 x216 for more information.