Hotel Phone: 703-416-4100
Our room block at the Doubletree is currently sold out. If you need a sleeping room, please call the DoubleTree directly and ask for their best rate or click the link above to a hotels.com search. Please feel free to contact email@example.com or call us at 773-695-9400 x0 for assistance.
- Complimentary hotel shuttle to/from the Pentagon City Metro Station and Reagan National Airport**
- Complimentary wi-fi in guest rooms
- Special discounted self-parking rate of $19 per day for conference attendees
Located in vibrant Crystal City, the DoubleTree by Hilton Washington DC Hotel provides easy access to restaurants, shops, the metro, Reagan National Airport, and Washington DC.
- 3 blocks to the Pentagon City Metro Station (blue and yellow lines)
- 1 mile from Reagan National Airport
- 25 miles from Dulles Airport
888-362-7400, x0 (toll free)
Cancellation Policy: You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the conference a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the conference or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.
The following are included in your conference registration:
- a conference notebook
- access to digital copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts
- morning & afternoon refreshments
- evening networking reception
- contact list post-conference of all speakers & attendees
Government or Nonprofit employees may receive $200 off each listed price. Contact us for details.
|Group Discount: Register 3 colleagues and the 4th is FREE! (4th person of team use promo code “4th”)||Regular Pricing: after August 12
|3-Day Conference – ALL ACCESS PASS
Includes all 4 pre-conference workshops & 2-day general sessions
(September 26 – September 28)
|General Sessions Only
Includes 2-day general sessions
(September 27 – September 28)
|Conference Materials Only (if not attending)||$495|
|Payment is due two weeks prior to the conference. If payment has not been received two weeks before the conference, a credit-card hold, training form or purchase order will be taken to ensure your space.
GROUP DISCOUNTS: Four or more attendees, registering together, enjoy a savings of at least $1,699! Register three attendees and the fourth registrant is FREE! Note to small departments—register together with your colleagues from another organization and receive the same group discount. The free registrant must be of equal or lesser value.
A.L.I. PAST ATTENDEE DISCOUNT: Earn conference attendance bonuses as you benchmark with other organizations. As a past A.L.I. conference attendee, receive a $200 discount off your next A.L.I. conference.
CANCELLATION POLICY: You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the conference a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the conference or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.
PROGRAM CHANGES: A.L.I. reserves the right to make changes in programs and speakers, or to cancel programs if enrollment criteria are not met or when conditions beyond its control prevail. Every effort will be made to contact each enrollee if a program is canceled. If a program is not held for any reason, A.L.I.’s liability is limited to the refund of the program fee only.
5 Reasons Why The Strategic Internal Communications For Health Care Training Is Right For You:
1. 2 full days of real-world case studies and examples presented by 15+ health care communication professionals showcasing their success with engaging employees and making their workforce more productive
2. Get more out of your time and money by attending the optional pre-conference workshops – where you will discuss your biggest challenges in smaller peer groups and gain hands-on experience through creative exercises
3. Interactive panel discussions driven by you as attendees based on questions and challenges you are experiencing within your own organization
4. Continued access to all presentations – allowing you to share information with your team members and remember every detail from every presentation
5. Manageable size group where you will have the opportunity to ask questions that you need answered – you will be an active participant, not just an attendee in a large audience
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this highly-rated ALI conference.The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
Contact Kris Zukauskas, Conference Producer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (773) 695-9400 x226 for more information.
Past Sponsor Testimonial:
“With such an intimate and engaged group, we were able to have numerous conversations with the majority of the audience/attendees, so we could learn from them and explore business opportunities simultaneously.“
– Bonfyre, Social, Video, & Mobile for Internal Communications, December 2015
Newsweaver is a leading internal communications software company. Our powerful and easy to use communications platforms were built specifically to solve the challenges that Internal Communicators face each day.
theEMPLOYEEapp is an internal communications and employee engagement mobile solution. It securely integrates with a company’s employee database and allows for the instantaneous push of messages and distribution of content directly to an employee’s mobile device
Sitrion ONE is an award-winning employee app for directly reaching and communicating with all your employees on their mobile devices, no matter where they are. ONE is ideal for delivering company news and alerts efficiently, in addition to engaging in two-way dialogues to receive immediate feedback, survey results, confirmations, approvals, and message receipts.
Waggl is a dynamic pulsing platform to enable focused communication on enterprise topics like culture, events, change, strategy, and talent. Waggl is designed to elevate the authentic experience of people and deliver the analytics leaders need.
Bananatag gives Internal Communicators engagement data on the emails they send to their distribution lists. Our plugin can be added to Outlook, Gmail or Lotus Notes, and lets you track any email in a single click right from your email client. Detailed analytics show opens, clicks, device type, and location data to provide a full view of employee engagement across your organization.