Meeting Sessions and Sleeping Rooms Are Being Held At:
The Westin Crystal City
1800 Jefferson Davis Highway
Arlington, VA 22202
Hotel Front Desk: 703-486-1111
Our room block at the Westin Crystal City is full, but sleeping rooms may still be available. If you need a sleeping room, please call Westin Reservations directly and ask for the government rate or book directly from the hotel’s website.
The Westin Crystal City is conveniently located in the heart of Arlington’s Crystal City. The hotel is adjacent to the Crystal City Metro Station, placing you a short ride away from such Washington D.C-area attractions as the National Mall monuments, The White House, the Pentagon, Smithsonian museums, and historic Georgetown.
**Complimentary wifi provided in all sleeping rooms and meeting rooms**
- Complimentary airport shuttle to/from Reagan Airport Washington National Arirport (DCA), one mile away
- Next to Crystal City Metro Station
- Steps away from the Crystal City Shops, with more than 200 stores as well as restaurants and sidewalk cafés
The following are included in your training registration:
- training folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations and a contact list of attendees
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- 24+ hours of training and professional development to help you keep up with the latest trends
- Certificate of Completion for CEU’s – you will receive a Certificate of Completion to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various CEU requirements. Please contact us if you have any special requirements.
- Leave feeling re-energized with new ideas, new colleagues to stay in touch with, & more!
**Register now, and pay later! We accept all Government Purchase Orders and Training Forms. Just select “Pay by invoice” when you register.
5 Reasons Why This Training Is Right For You:
1. 2 full days of real-world case studies and examples presented by 15+ government agencies that will provide insight on how to successfully
improve your internal communications strategy and maximize results
2. Maximize your time out of the office by attending the optional
pre-training workshops – where you will discuss your biggest challenges in smaller peer groups and gain hands-on experience through creative
3. Roundtable discussions: Network with your peers in an intimate
setting, make connections that matter, share stories with those
experiencing the same issues as you, and hear solutions from those who were once in your position
4. Manageable size group where you will have the opportunity to ask questions that you need answered. Here you will be an active participant, not just an attendee in a large audience
5. Certificate of Completion – you will receive a
Certificate of Completion for CEU’s to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI training speific for government professionals working in communications and public affairs. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference training room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Kris Zukauskas, Training Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x226 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.