Are you interested in speaking?
Share and showcase your expertise with a group of like-minded peers. Receive recognition from industry colleagues and take advantage of exceptional networking opportunities with other digital communication professionals facing similar challenges as you. This opportunity provides you with the chance to develop your professional platform and refine your public speaking skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for professionals to not only share their success but share their challenges as well! You will be speaking to a room of senior-level professionals who are more than likely in the same position as you are (or have been) — share your solutions, your tools, and your advice!
What about consultants/vendors?
We do offer a number of opportunities for consultants/vendors including leading interactive hands-on workshops and client co-presentations.
Tips for a Great Entry – don’t be vague in your session title and description. We want you to be very specific. What specific platform or what specific technique will you be covering in depth? High level overviews aren’t as sought after as sessions that go into a deep dive on very specific topics.
Don’t procrastinate – speaker sessions fill up quickly. To learn more about speaking at this event please contact Allison Neill, Senior Conference Producer by email OR submit the Speaker Submission Form to be considered for this conference.
Meeting Sessions & Sleeping Rooms Are Being Held At:
Kimpton Carlyle Hotel
1731 New Hampshire Ave NW
Washington, DC 20009
Front Desk: (202) 234-3200
Book your room at the Kimpton Carlyle at our $251 reduced room block rate based on the estimated government per diem rate. If you need a room, please call Reservations directly and ask for the “Advanced Learning Institute Government Digital Communications” rate.
**Complimentary WiFi will be provided in guest and meeting rooms**
- Hosted evening wine hour, 5-6 pm, 7 days a week
- Walking distance from Dupont Circle Metro Station
- 6 miles from Washington Reagan National Airport
- 1 mile from National Mall museums and monuments
- 1.5 miles from Georgetown
The Kimpton Carlyle is centrally positioned in one of DC’s most beloved and thriving neighborhoods in an epicenter of art, culture, and gastronomy. Explore the District’s many highlights – from the swanky shops of Georgetown to the hiking trails of Rock Creek Park to next-level nightlife in Dupont, Adams Morgan, and on U Street.
The following are included in your training registration:
- training folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
Register now, and pay later.
We accept all Government Purchase Orders and Training Forms. Pay by credit card or select “Pay by invoice” when you register. For more info, call us at 888-362-7400 x0 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for government communication professionals looking to utilize digital tools to boost citizen engagement. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the training meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Allison Neill, Conference Director, by email or call (773) 695-9400 x220 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.