Meeting Sessions and Sleeping Rooms Will Be Held At:
200 North Columbus Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60601
Hotel Reservations: 866-540-4408 or 312-565-3800
If you need a sleeping room, please call Fairmont Reservations directly.
Our $209 room rate expired on July 18, however, please email email@example.com or call us at 888-362-7400 x0 if you would like us to try to get you a room at that rate.
**Complimentary wi-fi in guest rooms & meeting rooms will be provided.**
Discover the best of Chicago! Centrally located just steps from Millennium & Grant Parks, Navy Pier, the Magnificent Mile, the museum campus, world-class theater, shopping and Lake Michigan, the Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park offers luxuriously appointed guest rooms with sweeping park, lake and city views.
The Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park is located 18 miles from Chicago’s O’Hare Airport and 12.5 miles from Midway Airport.
Government or Nonprofit employees may receive $200 off each listed price. Contact us for details.
|Group Discount: Register 3 colleagues and the 4th is FREE! (4th person of team use promo code “4th”)||Registration Fee|
|3-Day Conference – ALL ACCESS PASS|
Includes all 4 pre-conference workshops & 2-day general sessions
(August 9 – August 11)
|General Sessions Only|
Includes 2-day general sessions
(August 10 – August 11)
|Conference Materials Only (if not attending)||$495|
“This conference was worth the investment of time and training budget. I learned a great deal from my peers at other companies and industries. From low-to-high budget, each presentation gave me ideas to take back to my organization and work with my team and other groups to see what is possible for us. The networking was invaluable! Loved the opportunities to chat and get to know each other.”
– Sr. Manager Corporate Communications, First Solar
Payment is due two weeks prior to the conference. If payment has not been received two weeks before the conference, a credit-card hold, training form or purchase order will be taken to ensure your space.
888-362-7400, x0 (toll free)
Cancellation Policy: You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the conference a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the conference or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.
5 Reasons Why This Is a Must-Attend Conference:
- Speakers from over 12 leading organizations will share with you their strategies and experiences that have proven to be successful for their internal branding and employee engagement objectives
- Tailor your learning experience by attending up to 4 different pre-conference workshops designed to dive into topics that mean the most to you
- Network! Network! Network! Meet with established professionals and make lasting connections with professionals from a vast variety of industries
- Full-access to presentations post-conference to take back to your office and use as a training tool in addition to a post-conference contact list making it easy to stay in touch
- Return to the office with actionable tools, re-energized & inspired to revamp your internal branding & employee engagement strategy – we guarantee that you will find 1 “golden nugget” in every presentation!
Past ALI Conference Attendee Testimonial:
“This conference was incredibly timely for me and covered exactly the content that I needed.”
– Director, Learning Technology & Communications,
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during an ALI conference.The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
Contact Allison Neill, Conference Producer via email or by phone at (773) 695-9400 x220 for more information.
Past ALI Sponsor Testimonial:
“With such an intimate and engaged group, we were able to have numerous conversations with the majority of the audience/attendees, so we could learn from them and explore business opportunities simultaneously. “
Thank you to our sponsors:
Bananatag gives Internal Communicators engagement data on the emails they send to their distribution lists. Our plugin can be added to Outlook, Gmail or Lotus Notes, and lets you track any email in a single click right from your email client. Detailed analytics show opens, clicks, device type, and location data to provide a full view of employee engagement across your organization.
Sitrion ONE is an award-winning employee app for directly reaching and communicating with all your employees on their mobile devices, no matter where they are. ONE is ideal for delivering company news and alerts efficiently, in addition to engaging in two-way dialogues to receive immediate feedback, survey results, confirmations, approvals, and message receipts.