Meeting Sessions and Guest Rooms will be held at:
210 Peachtree St. NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Hotel Phone: 404-659-1400
If you need a guest room, use the booking link above or call the Westin Peachtree directly and ask for the “ALI Storytelling for Internal Communications conference” rate. The deadline to reserve your guest room is September 3.
Complimentary WiFi in meeting and guest rooms.
Plan your stay at one of downtown Atlanta, GA’s most iconic landmarks. Rising 73 floors above the heart of the city, The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta features world-class service, superb amenities, and an unparalleled location. The hotel is moments away from Atlanta’s best-known attractions – from the Georgia Aquarium and the World of Coca-Cola to Philips Arena, Centennial Olympic Park, and the Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
6 Reasons Why YOU should attend The Storytelling for Internal
1. 2 full days of real-world case studies and examples presented by 15+ internal communication professionals showcasing their success with engaging
employees and making their workforce more productive
2. Maximize your time out of the office by attending the optional
pre-conference workshops – where you will discuss your biggest challenges in smaller peer groups and gain hands-on experience through creative exercises
3. Interactive panel discussions, driven by you, based on questions and challenges you are experiencing within your own organization
4. Continued access to all presentations – allowing you to share information with your team members and remember every detail from every presentation
5. Manageable size group where you will have the opportunity to ask questions that you need answered – you will be an active participant, not just an attendee in a large audience
6. Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to various certification requirements
The need for video content for brands is increasing at an exponential rate and communications professionals are trying to meet these demands with limited budget, time and resources. Shootsta offers a unique subscription model that provides the tools and resources to enable brands to create high-quality video content, incredibly cost-effectively, at scale, and ready to share in 24 hours.
For more information, visit: https://shootsta.com
SocialChorus is the leading workforce communications platform that transforms how workers and organizations connect every day. With SocialChorus, organizations are able to connect and align their teams, power organizational initiatives and measure the business outcomes. Designed for every worker from head office to the front line, our solution enables the Fortune 100 and leading brands like Ford, Hilton, Abbott and J.Crew to deliver on the promise of a more informed, connected and supported workforce.
For more information, visit: https://www.socialchorus.com
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI training specific for professionals working in communications. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Allison Neill, Senior Conference Director by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x220 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.