Are you interested in speaking?
Share and showcase your expertise with a group of like-minded peers. Receive recognition from industry colleagues and take advantage of exceptional
networking. This opportunity provides you with the chance to develop your
professional platform and refine your public speaking skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for professionals to not only share their internal communications success, but share their challenges as well! You will be speaking to a room of
professionals who are more than likely in the same position as you are (or have been) — share your solutions, your tools, and your advice!
What about consultants/vendors?
We do offer a number of opportunities for consultants/vendors including leading interactive hands-on workshops, panel sessions, and group breakouts.
Don’t procrastinate – speaker sessions fill up quickly.
To learn more about speaking at this event please contact Allison Neill, Senior Conference Producer by email OR call (773) 695-9400 x220 for more details.
The deadline to be considered as a speaker is January 2nd.
The Complete agenda will be available in January.
To lock in best pricing and be notified when the full details are available, contact email@example.com or call us at 888-362-7400 x0.
Tuesday, March 12th
Hands on pre-conference workshops. Designed for you to get hands on training and solutions to your most pressing issues.
Wednesday, March 13th – Thursday, March 14th
General session case-studies provided by your internal communication peers. See their journey first-hand, how they overcame challenges, tools they used, and the outcome.
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital Dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for professionals working in internal communications. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this training please contact the producer directly:
Allison Neill, Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x220 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.