All meeting sessions will take place at:
The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
450 North Cityfront Plaza Dr.
Chicago, IL 60611
Map and Directions
Chicago Booth’s Gleacher Center is located in the heart of Chicago’s downtown just off the Magnificent Mile. It’s close to the Loop, shopping, and hotels. The building features stunning views of Chicago’s skyline and waterways and is equally convenient to both Chicago International airports (18 miles from O’Hare; 13 miles from Midway).
Sleeping rooms are available 2 blocks walking distance at:
InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile
505 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Reservations: 1-800-628-2112 or 312-944-4100
Book your sleeping room at the InterContinental at $199 group rate
The Magnificent Mile is a broad boulevard lined with exclusive shops, museums and trendy restaurants. Experience this lively scene in all its brilliance from the InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile – the only downtown hotel with a front entrance onto this world-famous thoroughfare. Many downtown attractions are within walking distance of the hotel.
- a conference notebook
- access to digital copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts
- morning & afternoon refreshments
- evening networking reception
- contact list post-conference of all speakers & attendees
Payment is due two weeks prior to the conference. If payment has not been received two weeks before the conference, a credit-card hold, training form or purchase order will be taken to ensure your space.
GROUP DISCOUNTS: Four or more attendees, registering together, enjoy a savings of at least $1,699! Register three attendees and the fourth registrant is FREE! Note to small departments—register together with your colleagues from another organization and receive the same group discount. The free registrant must be of equal or lesser value.
VENDOR ATTENDANCE: We have a variety of sponsorship opportunities for vendors and we are happy to work on creating a package that makes sense to you and your organization. Without purchase of an exhibit table or sponsorship package vendors will not have access to the attendee contact list.
A.L.I. PAST ATTENDEE DISCOUNT: Earn conference attendance bonuses as you benchmark with other organizations. As a past A.L.I. conference attendee, receive a $200 discount off your next A.L.I. conference.
CANCELLATION POLICY: You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the conference a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the conference or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.
PROGRAM CHANGES: A.L.I. reserves the right to make changes in programs and speakers, or to cancel programs if enrollment criteria are not met or when conditions beyond its control prevail. Every effort will be made to contact each enrollee if a program is canceled. If a program is not held for any reason, A.L.I.’s liability is limited to the refund of the program fee only.
- Moving beyond one-way email communications and encouraging collaboration
- Evolving your intranet to be available and engaging at all times
- Empowering employees from within and encouraging them to share ideas
- Managing change and consolidation while continuing to inspire employee engagement
- Delivering a positive patient experience by creating effective communications from within
- Preparing and reacting effectively to crisis situations and developing a system to reach non-desk workers
- Engaging employees in a 24/7 workforce and empower them to be brand ambassadors
- Developing irresistible, visually appealing content your employees can’t ignore
theEMPLOYEEapp is an internal communications and employee engagement mobile solution. It securely integrates with a company’s employee database and allows for the instantaneous push of messages and distribution of content directly to an employee’s mobile device. Read More>>
Bananatag gives Internal Communicators engagement data on the emails they send to their distribution lists. Our plugin can be added to Outlook, Gmail or Lotus Notes, and lets you track any email in a single click right from your email client. Detailed analytics show opens, clicks, device type, and location data to provide a full view of employee engagement across your organization. Read More>>
Waggl is a dynamic pulsing platform to enable focused communication on enterprise topics like culture, events, change, strategy, and talent. Waggl is designed to elevate the authentic experience of people and deliver the analytics leaders need. Read More>>
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this highly-rated ALI conference.The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
Contact Kris Zukauskas, Conference Producer at email@example.com or call at (773) 695-9400 x226 for more information.