AMA New York Executive Conference Center
(At 48th Street near Times Square – Entrance is on 48th Street)
New York, NY 10019
Customer Service: 877-566-9441 or 212-903-8060
Maps, Directions and Transportation
Sleeping Room Options and Rates
Sleeping rooms are available within walking distance at preferred rates at the hotels listed below. For details and links to make reservations at these hotels, click here: AMA’s New York Conference Center or click on the hotel name below:
- Crowne Plaza Manhattan (located in the same building as Conference Center)
- Belvedere Hotel (Add Promo Code AMA)
- Novotel of New York
- Sheraton Times Square
- Hampton Inn Times Square North
- Club Quarters Hotel, Midtown
Distance from airports:
John F. Kennedy International Airport, approximately 15 miles (estimate one hour travel time).
LaGuardia Airport, approximately 8 miles (estimate 30 minutes of travel time).
Newark International Airport, borders on the cities of Newark and Elizabeth, NJ, approximately 16 miles (estimate 45 minutes of travel time).
Government or Nonprofit employees may receive $200 off each listed price. Contact us for details.
|Group Discount: Register 3 colleagues and the 4th is FREE! (4th person of team use promo code “4th”)||Registration Fee
|3-Day Conference – ALL ACCESS PASS
Includes pre-conference workshop day & 2-day general sessions
(June 20 – June 22)
|General Sessions Only
Includes 2-day general sessions
(June 21 – June 22)
|Conference Materials Only (if not attending)||$495|
“This conference was worth the investment of time and training budget. I learned a great deal from my peers at other companies and industries. From low-to-high budget, each presentation gave me ideas to take back to my organization and work with my team and other groups to see what is possible for us. The networking was invaluable! Loved the opportunities to chat and get to know each other.”
– Sr. Manager Corporate Communications, First Solar
Payment is due two weeks prior to the conference. If payment has not been received two weeks before the conference, a credit-card hold, training form or purchase order will be taken to ensure your space.
888-362-7400, x0 (toll free)
Cancellation Policy: You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the conference a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the conference or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.
5 REASONS THIS EVENT IS WORTH YOUR TIME AND RESOURCES:
1. Insights and examples from leading organizations and how they have integrated social media into their corporate communications strategies
2. Interactive panel discussions driven by you as attendees designed to help you choose which social media channels are worth your time and resources
3. Roundtable discussions: Network with your peers in an intimate setting, make connections that matter, share stories with those experiencing the same issues as you, and hear solutions from those who were once in your position
4. Manageable size group where you will have the opportunity to ask questions that you need answered. Here you will be an active participant, not just an attendee in a large audience
5. Tailor your learning experience by attending your choice of four pre-conference workshops
Past ALI Conference Attendees Include:
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during an ALI conference.The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
Contact Allison Neill, Conference Producer via email or by phone at (773) 695-9400 x220 for more information.
Past ALI Sponsor Testimonial:
“With such an intimate and engaged group, we were able to have numerous conversations with the majority of the audience/attendees, so we could learn from them and explore business opportunities simultaneously. “