Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
165 Courtland Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Hotel Phone: (404) 659-6500
Reservations: (866) 932-7269
Book your sleeping room at Sheraton Atlanta at $249 group rate
Take advantage or our negotiated room block rate of of $249 per night. If you need a sleeping room, book online here or call the Sheraton Atlanta directly and ask for the “Advanced Learning Institute SharePoint for Internal Communications conference” rate.
Please book soon–our room rate expires Oct 15.
*Complimentary WiFi in sleeping rooms and meeting rooms*
The convenient location in the heart of downtown Atlanta is just blocks from major destinations like Turner Field and Phillips Arena, as well as the Buckhead entertainment district. Find world-class restaurants and exclusive shopping only steps from the doors, or hop on a train at the nearest MARTA stop to arrive at any point in the city in minutes.
Join us in the capital of the South
to experience Atlanta’s famous Southern hospitality!
Explore Atlanta’s Downtown Neighborhood (0:45)
Most visitors’ journeys begin downtown in Centennial Olympic Park, the epicenter of downtown life. With inspiring attractions and year-round sporting events, there’s always something going on, but there is much more to Downtown than that. Explore each neighborhood to find out what Downtown Atlanta is all about.
For a list of fun activities in the downtown area – from the CNN news tour to the World of Coca-Cola and more: http://www.atlanta.net/50fun/downtown/
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations and an attendee networking list
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – you will receive a Certificate of Completion to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various CEU requirements. Please contact us if you have any special requirements.
NEW! ONE-DAY ONLY OPTION
For those with limited time/budget: For $1295, attend one day of YOUR CHOICE.
- Pre-Conference Workshop Day, Tuesday, October 24
- General Session Day One, Wednesday, October 25
- General Session Day Two, Thursday, October 26
Includes participation in all case studies, interactive sessions and networking activities and an electronic copy of the conference materials for the day you attend.
Half-off Discount: Register yourself and bring your IT counterpart for HALF OFF. 2nd person use promo code “ITHALF” to take 50% off the 2nd registration.
Government and Non-Profit Discount: Contact us for your promo code to save $200 off the current price.
Past Attendee Discount: Contact us if you are a past attendee and would like your promo code to save $200 off the current price.
Team Discounts: for teams of 2 or more–see chart below.
*Only one promo code is allowed.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for internal communications professionals working in employee engagement and the digital workplace. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference please contact the producer directly:
Allison Neill, Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x220 for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.