Reservations: +1 (888) 236-2427
A group room block has been reserved at a reduced rate of $184 per night.
If you need a sleeping room, please call the hotel directly, and ask for the “Advanced Learning Institute SharePoint for Internal Communications conference” rate. Our room block expires on July 18 or when the block is full.
888-362-7400, x0 (toll free)
Cancellation Policy: You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the conference a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the conference or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.
The following are included in your SharePoint for Internal Communications training registration: attendance, networking list, a training notebook, access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations, continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and the evening networking reception.
Government or Nonprofit employees may receive $200 off each listed price. Contact us for details.
|Group Discount: Register 3 colleagues and the 4th is FREE! (4th person of team use promo code “4th”)||Registration Fee|
|3-Day Training – ALL ACCESS PASS|
Includes all 4 pre-training workshops & 2-day general sessions
(August 8 – August 10)
|General Sessions Only|
Includes 2-day general sessions
(August 9 & August 10)
|Training Materials Only (if not attending)||$495|
“I thoroughly enjoyed the conference. All of the speakers and presentations were relevant and provided ideas/actions that I will explore and implement at my agency.”
– 2016 Past Attendee, Atlanta Dept. of Corrections
Payment is due two weeks prior to the training. If payment has not been received two weeks before the conference, a credit-card hold, training form or purchase order will be taken to ensure your space.
GROUP DISCOUNTS:Four or more attendees, registering together, enjoy a savings of at least $1,499! Register three attendees and the fourth registrant is FREE! Note to small departments—register together with your colleagues from another organization and receive the same group discount. The free registrant must be of equal or lesser value.
A.L.I. PAST ATTENDEE DISCOUNT: Earn conference attendance bonuses as you benchmark with other organizations. As a past A.L.I. conference attendee, receive a $200 discount off your next A.L.I. conference.
CANCELLATION POLICY You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the conference a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the conference or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.
PROGRAM CHANGES: A.L.I. reserves the right to make changes in programs and speakers, or to cancel programs if enrollment criteria are not met or when conditions beyond its control prevail. Every effort will be made to contact each enrollee if a program is canceled. If a program is not held for any reason, A.L.I.’s liability is limited to the refund of the program fee only.
5 Reasons Why The SharePoint For Internal Communications Training Is Right For You:
1. 2 full days of real-world case studies and examples presented by 15+ speakers including — government agencies, non-profits, associations, private sector organizations, and more — that will show how they have used SharePoint to engage employees and make their workforce more productive
2. Get more out of your time and money by attending the optional pre-training workshops – where you will discuss your biggest challenges in smaller peer groups and gain hands-on experience through creative exercises
3. Interactive panel discussions driven by you as attendees based on questions and challenges you are experiencing within your own agency or organization
4. Continued access to all presentations – allowing you to share information with your team members and remember every detail from every presentation
5. Manageable size group where you will have the opportunity to ask questions that you need answered – you will be an active participant, not just an attendee in a large audience
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
Contact Kris Zukauskas, Conference Producer at email@example.com or call at (773) 695-9400 x226 for more information.
Past Sponsor Testimonial:
“With such an intimate and engaged group, we were able to have numerous conversations with the majority of the audience/attendees, so we could learn from them and explore business opportunities simultaneously.“
– Bonfyre, Social, Video, & Mobile for Internal Communications, December 2015
Newsweaver is a leading internal communications software company. Our powerful and easy to use communications platforms were built specifically to solve
the challenges that Internal Communicators face each day.