Book your hotel room online at our $269 group rate
We have a block of sleeping rooms available at the Marriott for a special rate of $269 per night. If you need a sleeping room, please book online using the link above or call the Marriott directly and ask for the “Advanced Learning Institute’s SharePoint for Internal Communications” rate. The room rate expiration date has been extended to Friday, March 3rd.
**Complimentary WiFi in guest rooms**
Explore the grandeur of Midtown Manhattan, just steps from this East Side hotel, and visit the Chrysler Building, or take advantage of all the shopping surrounding the hotel near Grand Central Station.
- 8 miles from LaGuardia Airport
- 15 miles from Newark Airport
- 16 miles from JFK Airport
- conference folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception.
Government or Nonprofit employees may receive $200 off each listed price. Contact us for details.
Vendors/Solution Providers may attend the 2-day general session by choosing the Vendor Price option of $3495. ALI reserves the right to determine who qualifies as a vendor/solution provider.
5 Reasons The 2017 SharePoint for Internal Communications conference is Worth Your Time and Resources
1. Speakers from leading organizations will be sharing relevant strategies and noteworthy experiences in using the latest SharePoint tools that have proven to work
2. Interactive panel discussions driven by you as an attendees covering your most pressing questions and challenges that you are experiencing within your own organization
3. Network with your peers: in an intimate setting, make connections that matter, share stories with those experiencing the same issues as you, and hear solutions from those who were once in your position
4. An inside look at other organizations’ SharePoint: See screen shots and live examples of how other businesses are utilizing SharePoint 2010-2016
5. Attend one of the only SharePoint conferences designed for internal communications professionals, not IT focused & vendor neutral!
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during the 2017 SharePoint for Internal Communications conference.
The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all noteworthy sessions and share your relevant expertise with conference participants in an organic way
In addition to attending the conference, the opportunities we offer are:
- Exhibitor tables / booths
- Panel participation
- Networking reception
- Case study presentation with a client
- Mimosa/Bloody Mary morning networking
- Charging stations, notebooks, lanyards, and more!
To learn more about sponsor/exhibit opportunities please contact Maggie Zakrzewski, Conference Producer by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x222