Interested in becoming a webinar sponsor?
VIRTUAL: O365 for Internal Communications
Take your internal communications to the next level by utilizing features that improve productivity, foster collaboration,
and increase engagement
May 7, 2020 | 12 – 4 p.m. ET
Follow and Tweet #ALIComms
Create an effective and integrated work environment by harnessing the power of O365 for all of your internal communications needs. Microsoft O365 strategies and demonstrations will be provided by your internal communications peers.
What you will learn…
This internal communications virtual conference has been designed to help you utilize O365 and its features to open communication and promote collaboration. Discover best practices and proven strategies to help you achieve buy-in, outline a governance plan, and identify the tools that work best for your organization.
Dive in and learn proven strategies, and learn how to:
- Get your leaders excited about digital transformation with O365
- Understand why different O365 applications work better for different companies and decide which one(s) work best for your role and company
- Create an on-boarding process that can be digitized in a meaningful way
- Tap into the power of employee engagement and peer leadership through virtual committees
- Enable employees to collaborate more efficiently
- Find out how to make Teams your company’s central hub for teamwork, file sharing, meetings and so much more
- Ensure a constant stream of relevant information and engaging content
- Successfully launch Teams within your organization
- Build a thriving employee-driven social network while also maintaining a strong corporate communication channel
- Unleash the power of Yammer to build your culture, engagement & communication effectiveness
- Identify a core team of employees and key stakeholders to serve as ambassadors
- And more!