Measuring Your Internal Communications & Employee Engagement Strategies
Determine the Effectiveness of Your Current Efforts by Tracking Engagement, Outlining Goals, and Generating Feedback
November 12, 2020 | 10:00am - 1:00pm CST
Follow & Tweet #ALIComms
A Fast Track Virtual Event!
All the Benefits of an ALI Conference Jam Packed into a 3 Hour Format. The ALI Fast Track Includes Case Studies from Your Peers, Breakouts, & Thought-Leader Panel Sessions
Innovative tactics and best practices to help you gather employee feedback, understand the effectiveness of your internal communications, and create an action plan for improved engagement across your organization.
What You Will Learn
How many people read that article you posted on the intranet? Did enough employees take that survey you sent? Are your videos being watched and links being shared? Reinvigorate your content and reignite your ROI by implementing proven strategies from your internal communication peers.
Gain advice from your peers, see strategies that work, and hear solutions to your most pressing challenges, including how to:
- Develop measures that will connect your communications with achievement of the ideal behaviors and organizational goals
- Link your communications to organizational strategy and measure its impact
- Identify your employee communication and collaboration pain points and develop an action plan to provide solutions
- Invest in useful and low-cost communication and collaboration tools to gather feedback on communications and collaboration challenges in your organization
- Develop a communication plan to share the new tools with employees
- Use small wins as big success stories to further drive adoption
- Develop a quick and easy dashboard for non-communicators
- Set measurable objectives for your messages and channels you’re using
- and more!
Benefits of Attending This Virtual Conference
Join your peers for interactive discussions designed to provide you with solutions for your most pressing challenges.
- Meet 20+ communications professionals face-to-face while remaining safe
- 1 track learning environment
- Case studies, panels, and interactive hands-on breakout sessions
- Access to presentations and recording post-conference
- Certificate of attendance for CEU’s
- Networking list to continue the conversation after the training ends
- Content from leading organizations, consultants, and visionaries delivered to you wherever you are and available to access and share with colleagues later
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instructions that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to ask questions to speakers and peers in real-time
- This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to weigh in with poll questions, engage via chat throughout the event, and turn on your camera and sound during group breakout sessions.
“Great job putting this together! I loved the use of the break-out rooms to network and get to know each other. It could’ve been nice to do a break-out session more than just in the beginning, maybe incorporate it into one of the speaker’s presentations.”
“My role at this company has been ever-changing and I’ve found myself in a cross-functional internal communications role. Reporting to the legal team is inefficient and I’m trying to redefine my place within the company and I believe that the next move (with promotion) is going to be aligning with Human Resources. This event was the first of many steps to make that transition (aligning Internal Comms role with HR role), but I think it was an incredibly important one. Thank you for hosting this – it was big!”
“Variety of speakers shared different ways to get to the same end result; communicating well to employees and to the manner they are accustomed to.”
Who Should Attend
- Federal, State & Local Government & Nonprofits
- Internal Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Corporate Communications
- Public Affairs
- Strategic Communications
- Organizational Development
- Human Resources
- Training & Development
- Employee Communications
- Change Management
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Strategic Planning
- Public Relations
- Employee Relations
- Field Operations
What People are Saying
“I thought the length and variety of speakers was just right. I appreciated that every speaker focused on actionable takeaways that attendees could implement.”
“Excellent moderating, Pinaki and awesome presentations by all! I have so much to think about now after hearing all of this great information. I hope we can all meet in person one day at a future ALI event. “
“This conference helped put our situation into better context for me. We’re all going through the same thing, doing the best we can and sharing ideas on how to get through it. This was also my first comms conference and I felt especially connected to this group – people were finally speaking my language!”
The time zone for this event: [CST]
Day 1 - 11/12/2020
|10:00 am - 10:05 am|
Welcome & Morning Announcements
This virtual conference has been designed with you in mind. Please be sure to use the chat box frequently - ask your questions, share resources, let others know when you've had an 'a-ha' moment.
There will also be opportunities to turn your video on to network with your peers and to add your voice to hot topics with poll questions.
|10:05 am - 10:20 am|
Chairperson's Welcome & Peer Discussion
Turn your camera and microphone on as we quickly set the stage for the next couple hours, discover who is here, and have you share one key thing you want to leave today with.
|10:20 am - 10:35 am|
Prove Your Value to the Organization by Providing Metrics and Speaking in KPI's
Details coming soon!
|10:40 am - 10:55 am|
How to Identify How Many of Your Employees Are Adopting Your Platforms and Opening Your Emails
Details coming soon
|10:55 am - 11:10 am|
Refresh & Recharge
Take a quick break to checkin with work, grab a bite to eat, refresh your coffee, or perhaps step outside and digest what you've learned.
|11:10 am - 12:10 pm|
Deep Dive: A Step-By-Step Process To Link Your Communications To Organizational Strategy And Measure Its Impact - Sinickas Communications, Inc.
Angela Sinickas, CEO | Sinickas Communications, Inc.
It’s hard to connect our work with our organization’s desired results unless we plan our communication strategies from the beginning to help deliver those results. This workshop will give you an easy-to-follow, step-by-step process to connect communication to business goals—and then prove the value of the communication.
Specifically, in this session, you will learn the difference between communicating about an organizational strategy and communicating in a way that actually fulfills the strategy—sometimes without even mentioning the strategy itself.
You will also be provided with a step-by-step process for engaging your executive management in communication planning in a way that feels like other, logical business processes they are comfortable with, including:
|12:10 pm - 12:25 pm|
Define an EVP That Works for Your Employees and Organization
Details coming soon!
|12:30 pm - 12:45 pm|
Identify Low-Cost Communication and Collaboration Tools to Gather Feedback on Challenges in Your Organization
Details coming soon!
|12:50 pm - 1:00 pm|
Final Remarks & Key Takeaways
In this final session you'll have the opportunity to share your biggest takeaways and your first steps when returning to your office.
ALI heard your requests and concerns loud and clear. All fall and winter conferences will be held virtually.
This is your chance to attend this top-rated communications conference from the safety and convenience of your desk: No travel concerns, hotels, or extra costs associated with attending the event live.
This virtual event will still provide the high-quality content, leading speakers, and interactive breakout sessions ALI conferences deliver in person.
Ways to Save:
- Team of 2 save $100 each, Team of 3 save $150 each, Team of 4 save $200 each
Terms & Conditions:
Visit our Terms & Conditions page for full information about payment, cancellation, postponement, and substitutions.
No refunds are allowed on virtual conferences. All attendees will receive the event recording and copies of the presentations after the event is held.