Detailed agenda will be available June 15th.
If you’d like to be notified when the agenda is completed, please contact customer service.
Share and showcase your employee engagement expertise with a group of like-minded peers. Receive recognition from industry colleagues and take advantage of exceptional networking opportunities with other internal communications professionals. This opportunity provides you with the chance to develop your professional platform and refine your public speaking skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for HR & communications professionals to not only share their success, but share their challenges as well! You will be speaking to a room of senior-level communications professionals who are more than likely in the same position as you are (or have been) — share your solutions, your tools, and your advice!
What about consultants/vendors?
We do offer a number of opportunities for consultants/vendors including leading interactive hands-on workshops and client co-presentations.
How do you choose your speakers?
Speaker slots are limited, therefore we do extensive research including finding out who our audience wants to hear from and what topics they want covered. Once your abstract is submitted it will be considered against the others. New speakers will be considered first.
Don’t procrastinate; speaker sessions fill up quickly for this annual conference. To learn more about speaking at this conference please contact Allison Neill, by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x220
All sessions will take place in a hotel in downtown Nashville close to resturants, shopping, and easily accesible form the airport.
There will be a reduced room rate available for participants.
To be notified when the venue is confirmed, please contact customer service.
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations – including an attendee networking list
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
*No additional discounts/promo codes may be used with the one-day only or the vendor rate. Contact us if you have any questions about pricing.
Dynamic Signal, the Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, connects organizations with their most valued asset – their employees. Hundreds of enterprise organizations, including more than 20 percent of the Fortune 100, trust Dynamic Signal to modernize, streamline, and measure their communication and engagement with one platform to reach all employees, wherever they work. The Dynamic Signal ECE Platform integrates with intranets like SharePoint, human resource systems including Workday, and centralized directories such as Active Directory. Dynamic Signal aligns organizations and increases productivity by delivering timely, relevant information to millions of employees around the world.
For more information, visit: https://dynamicsignal.com/
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for communication professionals working to improve their employee engagement strategies . The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location you won’t be out on the tradeshow floor competing with hundreds of others, but instead you’ll be set up in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference, please contact Erin Sherwood, Managing Director, by email or call (773) 695-9400 x216 for more information.