Intranets for Employee Communications
June 21 - 23, 2016
Join us in Chicago or San Francisco for our 2017 Intranet & Digital Workplace Summits!
Intranets for Employee Communications
Innovate your intranet to build engagement, collaboration and productivity to achieve organizational goals and business impact
June 21 – 23, 2016 | San Diego
Pre-Conference Workshop Day: Tuesday, June 21
Main, Two Day Conference: Wednesday, June 22 – Thursday, June 23
Register today to discover the best ways to maximize the power of an existing intranet for employee communications by using cost-effective techniques and new social tools from leading organizations, including:
What you will learn…
Discover how your intranet can be used to enhance employee communications within your organization. Hear first hand from experienced leaders about their challenges, success stories and how they collaborate with internal departments to achieve organizational goals, including how:
View and Print the Intranets for Employee Communications Detailed Agenda
- Cisco streamlined communications processes in order to engage with employees across multiple platforms and websites. Read more about Cisco.>>
- Scripps Health utilized a governance structure to empower, encourage and involve multiple different departments within the organization across all markets and locations. Read more about Scripps Health.>>
- Zillow received support from management to revamp and revive their intranet into a tool that can easily be communicated to and with employees. Read more about Zillow.>>
- Allegiant Air strategically maps out their internal communication strategies to reach employees across the country, even while in the air. Read more about Allegiant Air.>>
Maximize your time out of the office – attend the interactive workshop day on Tuesday, June 21
Learn from top industry consultants during our pre-training workshops. These interactive workshops will prepare you for the two-day general sessions, provide you with hands-on training and dive deep into the topics that mean the most to you:
- Workshop A: Utilizing Your Intranet To Communications And Manage Organizational Change Successfully, Brian Justice Strategic Communications
- Workshop B: Building A Roadmap For Intranet Collaboration Success: Develop A Plan, Improve User Adoption and Increase Engagement, C5 Insight
- Workshop C: Imagining and Redesigning Your Next Intranet, Nonlinear Creations
- Workshop D: How To Develop A User-Centric Intranet That Will Improve Engagement, Collaboration, Information Sharing and Achieve Results, Digital Clarity Group
Past ALI Intranet Conference Attendee Testimonial
“I liked the small size of the event. You provided many easy opportunities for us to network and interact. I would recommend an ALI conference to a coworker.” –
Assistant Director of Organizational Communications, Northwestern Mutual
“The most valuable aspect was the opportunity to interact with people who are working every day and who face the same challenges that I might be facing. Too often in our day-to-day work we tend to focus on our own issues and challenges without ever realizing that there may be other people and other colleagues whose similar experiences can benefit us. I think that’s what makes ALI conferences so compelling.”
“Very few conferences are focused on internal (communications)…I was very pleased to hear from others. THANK YOU!” Communications Coordinator, Mutual of Omaha
Head of Wholesale
MEETING SESSIONS AND SLEEPING ROOMS
WILL BE HELD AT:
Renaissance San Diego Downtown Hotel
421 West B Street
San Diego, CA 92101
If you need a sleeping room, please call Renaissance Reservations directly.
Although our room block rate has expired, please contact us at 773-695-9400 x0 or email@example.com if you would like us to see if any rooms become available at our reduced rate.
- Great downtown San Diego location with lots of restaurants nearby.
- Right at San Diego Gaslamp Quarter with easy access to diverse neighborhoods
- Only 2.8 miles from the San Diego International Airport
**Complimentary wireless internet in all meeting rooms and guest rooms**
Rooftop firepit at Renaissance San Diego Downtown Hotel
888-362-7400, x0 (toll free)
Cancellation Policy: You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the conference a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the conference or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.
The following are included in your Intranets for Employee Communications conference registration: attendance, networking list, a conference folder and any additional meeting materials — including access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations — continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception.
Government or Nonprofit employees may receive $200 off each listed price. Contact us for details.
|Group Discount: Register 3 colleagues and the 4th is FREE! (4th person of team use promo code “4th”)
|3-Day Conference – ALL ACCESS PASS
Includes all 4 pre-conference workshops & 2-day general sessions
(June 21 – June 23)
|General Sessions Only
Includes 2-day general sessions
(June 22 – June 23)
|Conference Materials Only (if not attending)
Past ALI Conference Attendee Testimonial:
“Small group peer-to-peer interaction and sharing. I can’t think of anything to improve. You did a great job of selecting presenters and mix of content.”
— Director of Internal Communications, U-Haul, International, Inc.
Payment is due two weeks prior to the conference. If payment has not been received two weeks before the conference, a credit-card hold, training form or purchase order will be taken to ensure your space.
GROUP DISCOUNTS: Four or more attendees, registering together, enjoy a savings of at least $1,699! Register three attendees and the fourth registrant is FREE! Note to small departments—register together with your colleagues from another organization and receive the same group discount. The free registrant must be of equal or lesser value.
A.L.I. PAST ATTENDEE DISCOUNT: Earn conference attendance bonuses as you benchmark with other organizations. As a past A.L.I. conference attendee, receive a $200 discount off your next A.L.I. conference.
CANCELLATION POLICY: You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel (in writing) more than two weeks prior to the conference a refund will be provided less a $295 administration fee. Registered delegates who do not attend or who cancel two weeks prior to the conference or less will be issued a credit memo. Credit memos will be valid for one year from date of issuance and can be used by anyone in your organization.
PROGRAM CHANGES: A.L.I. reserves the right to make changes in programs and speakers, or to cancel programs if enrollment criteria are not met or when conditions beyond its control prevail. Every effort will be made to contact each enrollee if a program is canceled. If a program is not held for any reason, A.L.I.’s liability is limited to the refund of the program fee only.
4 Reasons To Attend This Event:
- Hear from over 15 communications professionals who have overcome intranet challenges and are ready to share their stories
- You won’t get lost in the shuffle: This conference will be an intimate three days with fellow attendees and speakers, giving you time to ask questions, solve issues and bring valuable information back to your teams
- Networking Opportunities are offered multiple times through out the day to continue the brainstorming conversations
- Ability to share what you learned with your organization by having access to a digital folder containing copies of speaker presentations and networking lists
Position yourself as a leader at a time when key decision-makers are eager to learn and are ready to help their organization grow. Invest in face-to-face interaction at an Advanced Learning Institute conference.
Becoming a sponsor is easy. We offer sponsorship packages at many different price points and are willing to customize a package that makes the most sense for you.
Contact Maggie Zakrzewski, Conference Producer, for more information.
“With such an intimate and engaged group, we were able to have numerous conversations with the majority of the audience/attendees, so we could learn from them and explore business opportunities simultaneously.” – Bonfyre
Thank you to our Intranets for Employee Communications Sponsors!