Take advantage of our room block rate of $299 per night. If you need a sleeping room, please book online using the link above or call The Marker San Francisco Reservations directly and ask for the Advanced Learning Institute rate.
A Luxury Boutique Hotel in San Francisco’s Union Square, The Marker San Francisco offers eclectic style in the heart of downtown San Francisco surrounded by the city’s top theaters, neighborhood restaurants, and shops. Luxurious boutique accommodations along with unsurpassed services, amenities, and dining await you at this 4-star Union Square hotel. Read TripAdvisor reviews
- Wine reception every evening in the hotel’s Living Room
- Coffee and tea every morning in the hotel’s Living Room
- Complimentary wi-fi in all sleeping rooms and meeting rooms
The Marker San Francisco is ideally centered two blocks from San Francisco’s Union Square near the city’s best shopping, theaters, restaurants, and museums.
The following are included in your conference registration
- conference folder with meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations and an attendee networking list
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – you will receive a Certificate of Completion to show proof of attendance when submitting for CEU’s.
*Only one promo code/additional discount is allowed. No additional discounts or promo codes allowed vendor registration or one-day rate.
5 Reasons Why This Is One Intranet Conference You Can’t Afford To Miss
1. Workplaces are changing, employee communication styles are evolving, and there is a variety of new intranet tools available – where do you start? Hear from your peers as they share successes stories and challenges, practical advice, and show you live intranet examples.
2. Interactive panel discussions based on your questions and challenges you are experiencing in your own organization. Here you will be an active participant–not just an attendee in a large audience
3. Roundtable discussions: Network with your peers in an interactive setting, make lasting connections, share stories with those experiencing the same issues as you, and hear solutions from those who were once in your position
4. Live intranet tours and screen shots will be shared to bring ideas back to your organization
5. Tailor your learning experience by attending your choice of four pre-conference workshops
Dynamic Signal is your employee
communication and engagement
platform. Connect employees immediately through push notifications. Align a dispersed workforce with a shared mission and vision. Engage employees by giving them a voice.
Today, hundreds of enterprise organizations, including more than 20 percent of the Fortune 100, trust Dynamic Signal to align their organizations and increase productivity by delivering timely, relevant information to millions of employees around the world so they can do their jobs better.
For more information, visit: https://dynamicsignal.com/
Simpplr makes it easy to find and connect with people by department, location, and expertise. Getting connected, learning about colleagues, finding experts has never been easier or more productive.is a secure social intranet, pre-integrated with the apps you already use. Built on the Salesforce platform for enterprise-grade security and reliability, Simpplr jumpstarts productivity by pre-integrating leading workplace apps.
For more information, visit: https://www.simpplr.com
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conferences specifically designed for corporate communications professionals responsible for developing and sharing their organization’s story. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference please contact the producer directly:
Allison Neill, by email or call (773) 695-9400 x220for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.